Saturday, April 26, 2008

I was going to make a post about how my sister in law e.mailed me and told me that it was discovered yesterday that in apocket of a pair of maternity pants I had borrowed from her when I was preggers 2 years ago had a check in it for $400. Because I am just that moronic with money.But then I stumbled on this video - my sexy younger brother, who also is a PHENOMENAL violinist (and way better than me, but I can’t hate him because he’s so dang nice) - arranged Journey’s Don’t Stop Believin’ for his string quartet and posted this video of the performance. Unforch, he’s the first violinist and was cut off on the screen, so I added these pictures for you to enjoy:





No comments:

HEAR YE. I need to document the fact that I ran 3 miles and didn't feel like death.  So just to make sure it wasn't a fluke, I did...