Monday, July 7, 2008



After over 20 months schlepping around a diaper bag SexyHusband picked up at the army surplus store, I treated myself to my OWN kinda diaper bag today (notice the jazz hands, symbolizing the wild excitement here at Chez Igottanewdiaperbagwoohoo).


Every actual diaper bag I’ve found is either so plain and dull - or covered in winnie the pooh junk - OR, it’s one of those quilted things that I find so blasted uggo and can’t figure out how it’s suddenly in style to carry around a bag that looks like The Latest Diaper Bag For the Above 80 Crowd -


diaper bags for the above 80 crowd

And if you want a diaper bag that looks hip and not like… well, a diaper bag, you schell out at least 250 smackers to some guy who sounds like Helmet or Fucchi.


But not in my world.  Burlington Coat Factory, 20 smackeroonies.  Look out world, she’s got a new bag.

No comments:

HEAR YE. I need to document the fact that I ran 3 miles and didn't feel like death.  So just to make sure it wasn't a fluke, I did...