Monday, September 22, 2008



Just got back from Memphis - where yes, I did text my last entry in but it acted all skeewumpas and deleted the 2nd half.  Ah, well.


Now back to the big heavy stuff.  My head feels like it is in a vice because of this nasty sinus infection that hit just as we left for the gig, and even thoughI was so lightheaded there I thought I wouldn’t be able to stand for both sets, something about the endorphins that come from playing with a group I love so much made me super human for a few hours.  And DANG we played good.


And then there’s this weight I feel on my whole body, where when I think of it - actually have trouble moving or even lifting my arms.  There’s a hard decision to make, and I go between being strong, and being sick with worry that I’ll make the wrong one.


Yup, my life is never dull.  Why can’t I just pick and choose the drama?!

No comments:

HEAR YE. I need to document the fact that I ran 3 miles and didn't feel like death.  So just to make sure it wasn't a fluke, I did...