Sunday, December 7, 2008



Trying to keep hydrated.  The plague that has plagued our WT, then the SH, has now hit me.  My stomach actually sounds like it is boiling pasta.  Seriously.  I asked SH if that kept him up last night, but he said me rolling around going “owww - I’m dying OWWW!!” did the trick.


So I have a question for y’all, but you have to be crypic or message me elsewhere (facebook?  we’re ALL on facebook!) since SH reads my blog.  We’re doing our 2nd Annual Tacky Gift competition this year and I really, REALLY don’t know how to top last year’s gift: 



Yeah, that’s right, a DANCING Jar Jar Binks.  At least a foot tall too - that irritating Rasta alien from Star Wars - doing a BOOGIE (his own words) to the Cantina Song.  It did backfire because now, WT LOVES playing with it.  SO ANNOYING.  Totally worth it to see SH throw up in his mouth a little when he opened the box.  But what could compare??  SH got me not only a tacky but incredibly un-PC tie pin last year that I would rather NOT repeat on the web.  He’s apparently giddy with how bad his gift for me is this year, but I am still out of ideas for his.  The limit this time is $5.  My only idea so far is to buy him some Sour Cream and Onion dip and then say “Oh, you don’t like Sour Cream and Onion Dip??  I’ll eat it for you!!”  One of my brothers may or may not have tried to pull this off many years ago by giving me little army men figures and then offered to take them off my hands if I didn’t love them.  Smart kid, but mom was smarter.  She made him take them back.


So any ideas?  SH - you are BANNED from reading the coments, y’hear?

No comments:

HEAR YE. I need to document the fact that I ran 3 miles and didn't feel like death.  So just to make sure it wasn't a fluke, I did...