Thursday, March 12, 2009



New swimsuit has been purchased.  The top and the skirt aren’t exactly the same shade of purple, but it’s close enough and I’m saved from wearing a black suit and looking like I’m undead.   AND it’s so nice to wear that cute mini skirt and be able to walk out of the pool without fishing my suit out of my crack.  That’s just not a good look.


And noooo, they aren’t maternity, but the bottoms slip under my tum tum perfectly and the top is longer than any maternity suit I’ve found, so I’m planning on just a-stretchin’ it out.  Dang, Shade suits fit AMAZING.  Oh, and through March 15th, swimwear is buy-one-get-one-half-off.  (Tip - if I wasn’t pregnant, I would be SO all over the board skirt).

No comments:

HEAR YE. I need to document the fact that I ran 3 miles and didn't feel like death.  So just to make sure it wasn't a fluke, I did...