Tuesday, June 9, 2009



While on a plane to Buffalo for a job interview today, it occured to SexyHusband that Niagra Falls is right next door, and shazaam, he hopped in his rental car and this picture shows up on his fb page.  Too cool.


We’re still deciding on the Wisconsin job.  We’re actually heading up there next week to see if I can fathom living that far from civilization.  The town is 3x smaller than our small town in Brasil.


Can beggars really be choosers right now?  SH did bring me some 12 year old extraextraextraextra sharp cheese from his last trip up north - 20 bucks a pound.  It was so painfully delicious.  Like I was getting punched in the face with flavor.

No comments:

HEAR YE. I need to document the fact that I ran 3 miles and didn't feel like death.  So just to make sure it wasn't a fluke, I did...