Friday, July 31, 2009



There’s nothing more amazing than waking up to the pitter patter of little feet and this face inches from yours, begging to play with you.  No matter how psychotic the previous day went, she’s still so blasted excited that it’s another day and she gets to spend it with YOU.


(I say “you” and not just “me” because she’s not picky, she wants everyone to play.  If you’ve visited, you know what I mean.)


This pic is from SH failed attempt at cutting her bangs last fall, but the expression is the same.  Every single morning.  AWESOME.  Now I just have to remind myself that this thing inside of me will be completely useless and demanding and soul crushing for a year or 2, but eventually, we’ll get here.  And I like here.

No comments:

HEAR YE. I need to document the fact that I ran 3 miles and didn't feel like death.  So just to make sure it wasn't a fluke, I did...