Thursday, July 30, 2009



“When one door closes another door opens; but we so often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door, that we do not see the ones which open for us.”


- Alexander Graham Bell (via myserendipities)


 It’s raining today and feeling positively gloomy.  It’s like a preview of what it’s going to be like to not see the sun for all those months this winter… I’m worried.  Add to that, the bands I left in ATL have been lucky enough to get some great replacement options for the fiddler spot.  That’s good.. I really am happy for them since I do NOT want to be the reason either one of them disbanded.    But a look around the life I’m leading now - in a town of less than 10,000 people, with nothing to do but watch my toddler and soon a baby around the clock… and that’s it.  I chose this.  I did.


Someone PLEASE fast forward the clock and tell me what I have to look forward to??  Please??  It would be so much easier if I knew I could get back to me in the near future…

No comments:

HEAR YE. I need to document the fact that I ran 3 miles and didn't feel like death.  So just to make sure it wasn't a fluke, I did...