Monday, September 28, 2009



I got home from the airport in the AM of this morning and I’m faced with the post-family gathering let down where I’m missing the people who love me most.  Celebrating Grandpa’s life was bitter, very sweet, and an something I am so thankful I didn’t miss.  Is it just me, or does anyone else experience the crazy range of emotions at funerals where you are so devastated for the loss, and yet so overjoyed to be brought together with so many people you adore?  So, I was heartbroken, and happy all at the same time.  I got to spend time with these two ladies (Mommy and the Sanny) who love me in spite of knowing me better than anyone.  I’m feeling very blessed at the moment.


And thanks to all of y’all, I’m not envying anyone today.  Me is okay today.

No comments:

HEAR YE. I need to document the fact that I ran 3 miles and didn't feel like death.  So just to make sure it wasn't a fluke, I did...