Monday, October 12, 2009



Haven’t posted in almost a week.  Reasons why:


1. Sick.  Still.  blegh.


2. Killer birthday party for the WonderGirl.  Crepe paper everywhere, games for all ages, awesomeness had by all.  (I’m in awe of my skillz.)


3. Sis in law, her hubby and 2 girls surprised us for the weekend.  WG got to play  non-stop and was a happy, happy camper.


4.  The Wii came.  Husband decided he needed to make a investment in us keeping sane during the cold months, so this was it.  MY Wii fit age is 40, Husband is 35.   So I’m apparently a cougar.


5. WG IS 3.  I’m in awe.


6.  Have I gotten a decent night’s sleep in 2 months?  Nope, so I’m too tired to think.


Oh, and I turn 30 on Friday.  Not to worry though, Husband has a business meeting in Chicago the day before so we’re making a trip out of it and he even found a babysitter for Friday night so we can go out to eat without the screaming.  So I have things to look forward to, but I’m so tired I can hardly move.  I sure hope I can move again by the time I hit the car for 3 hours with the two kids…

No comments:

HEAR YE. I need to document the fact that I ran 3 miles and didn't feel like death.  So just to make sure it wasn't a fluke, I did...