Wednesday, November 18, 2009



GPOYW



This mom and maid job get infinitely more difficult when babies refuse to be put down and girls miss their Nana so much they can’t see straight. Luggage should be unpacked, the mystery smell in the kitchen should be found and dealt with, and at some point today I should have put on clothes. But for right now, all I can do is mother. It stinks that when Huaband comes home, it’ll look like all I did was sit on the floor all day. Which I did, because that’s what they needed. I wish mothering all day looked as accomplished as a clean kitchen does.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Having family and friends over for the holidays is so much fun! Oh, and it can cause so much stress! Your first thoughts? Cleaning! Happy Homes Maids are your answer! I have experienced their friendly, efficient cleaners in my own home.
www.scottsdalemaids.org

HEAR YE. I need to document the fact that I ran 3 miles and didn't feel like death.  So just to make sure it wasn't a fluke, I did...