Wednesday, November 11, 2009



GPOYW


When I was dressing up for Halloween, I discovered something shocking - I don’t own a single tube of lipstick.  That’ll flabbergast any of you who knew me way back when, especially during the unfortunate Sally Jessy Raphael glasses years with firetruck red lipstick to match ‘em every day.  The years passed, the lipstick became mostly for concerts and dates, but when I met my husband lipstick just got in the way of making out, so I stopped wearing it altogether.  Two kids later and with flu season on us, I think I’ve only gotten lip action once in the last 2 weeks, so I realized it was time to return to my roots.  Today when I stopped at the drugstore to get a new tube of mascara, there was a BOGOfree sale with all the cosmetics… and I went all retro and got something called “Temptation.”


The only drawback so far is all the smooching I give the Dude makes him look like he was on the loosing side of a food fight.  Tomatoes, mostly. Heh.

No comments:

HEAR YE. I need to document the fact that I ran 3 miles and didn't feel like death.  So just to make sure it wasn't a fluke, I did...