Friday, November 27, 2009



Happiness is knowing you have a girlfriend good enough that even if you don’t see each other for months, you are still totally on the same page - even to the point that you desperately need haircut overhauls at the same time. And happiness is having another girlfriend who is willing to wake up at the crack of dawn just to come to your appointment and show the stylist her hair because it’s exactly the cut you wanted and you knew you couldn’t describe it on your own.



Even though gazillions of miles are usually between me and them, the fact that they exist makes my life the awesomeness you see before you. They really do exist - a sexy middle school teacher, a low maintenance Ukranian and a hott mom of 2. F’reals.

No comments:

HEAR YE. I need to document the fact that I ran 3 miles and didn't feel like death.  So just to make sure it wasn't a fluke, I did...