Monday, November 9, 2009




Our challenges, including those we create by our own decisions, are part of our test in mortality. Let me assure you that your situation is not beyond the reach of our Savior. Through Him, every struggle can be for our experience and our good (see D&C 122:7). Each temptation we overcome is to strengthen us, not destroy us. The Lord will never allow us to suffer beyond what we can endure (see 1 Corinthians 10:13).”  - Robert D. Hales



I was recently called “too perfect” by someone who only knows me by my statistics - wife, mother, educated, middle class, etc.  Quite the wake up call in remembering that we all have it rough, but can hopefully end up polished.  No matter what our strength level is, we all are carrying a heavy load - whether a pound of bricks or a pound of feathers, it’s still a pound.


So just sayin’, before you assume they’re wearing their shades because they think they are da bomb, maybe they are trying to cover up their puffy eyes, same as you.

No comments:

HEAR YE. I need to document the fact that I ran 3 miles and didn't feel like death.  So just to make sure it wasn't a fluke, I did...