Sunday, November 8, 2009



Ug, I forgot how hard it is to find a second to post on Sundays.  I’ll have to plan ahead next week.  Rest assured, I have a mouthful of things to complain about, including wearing heels to church.  ADORABLE heels, fantastic outfit, that all worked in theory, except I just can’t wear heels anymore.  I forgot how, I was trying not to fall over and kill myself or walk like a robot (or Julia Roberts, she does NOT have a sexy walk, case in point - when she does her walk-away from Andy Garcia at the end of Ocean’s 11 - that’s what I looked like today, bah).  WHy must heels look so right and feel SO wrong??


But they were HOTT.  I’ll share pix tomorrow, for now, check out these awesome party plates.  Am I the ony one that has to decide between eating and drinking at cocktail parties where there’s no tables?  This solves it!  Must make some.


(via applearts:15 Useful and Creative Inventions)

No comments:

HEAR YE. I need to document the fact that I ran 3 miles and didn't feel like death.  So just to make sure it wasn't a fluke, I did...