Monday, February 8, 2010

So that video I made for you, bemoaning the state that is currently holding me captive? I was not aware my YouTube account was linked to my FB account and after posting it for you (loving bloggerist that I am), I went to be and then woke up to a bazillion comments on my FB wall… whooops. I may have offended one or 2 even MORE Wisconsonites. Good golly. But, the response was pretty cool. It made my day actually, which was handy since I made it about having a crappy day. Over 200 views, not bad for this wee mom. What do y’all think, maybe this could be my new career move? I could be a minor cewebrity, posting vids on YouTube until I make an episode of Tosh.0? Could be cool? Maybe. I was perusing my wee YouTube account to see if anyone had been watching my other videos made for my family and friends, and found that the video here taken 2ish years ago of WonderGirl (then WonderBaby) laughing her face off has OVER FOUR THOUSAND VIEWS. Holy crap, that’s… cool? I don’t have any ratings or comments on it since I got spammed a few years ago and had all those people threatening to kill me and my family (looong story if you don’t remember) and I had to turn them off. Too bad too, I wonder why people watch it? Although, along with some answers I’d also get messages that say “U R DUM N SO IS UR BABBY.” Heh. Anywho, maybe I should consider this new career path. Any suggestions on what other topics I can turn into a musical rant?





No comments:

HEAR YE. I need to document the fact that I ran 3 miles and didn't feel like death.  So just to make sure it wasn't a fluke, I did...