Monday, March 22, 2010



Hey there internets.  So, if any of you are bored and would like to help a girl out, maybe you could help me find a dress to wear to my brother’s wedding?  Rules: needs to be mainly light blue.  Needs to have at least short sleeves.  Needs to come at least to my knees.  It’s Easter season so it might be easier to find something, but I’m still hitting dead ends.  I tried the old faithfuls - Shabby Apple (that’s one of their dresses up there, I dig the style), Shade, DownEast Basics, Mika Rose, ModCoth, Ruche, Red Dress Shop, etc.  No luck.  Please?  I’d send you cookies.  Not made by me of course, I love y’all too much to do that to you.

No comments:

HEAR YE. I need to document the fact that I ran 3 miles and didn't feel like death.  So just to make sure it wasn't a fluke, I did...