Friday, April 30, 2010



Quick, help me out intrawebs!  The hair salon in town called me up and they actually have a spot for me tomorrow (I’ve been on their waiting list for 3 months now, grrr) so I am totally getting my hair cut and highlighted!  Woohoo!  But how???  I loved my last cut with the bangs and layers and such, but Husband was just mentioning how he apparently dug the cut I had when we first met (see above pic, the story behind it is here) and I’m torn.  A bob takes a lot of work and I’m not particularly good at it.  So quick, before 12:25pm tomorrow give me any opinions at all on what I should do.  I mean, ANYthing is better than why I have now (overgrown crazylady hair that’s been stuck in a ponytail for months).


Okay, go!!  Merci in advance!

No comments:

HEAR YE. I need to document the fact that I ran 3 miles and didn't feel like death.  So just to make sure it wasn't a fluke, I did...