Tuesday, June 29, 2010



GPOYW - Don’t mess with the musician - edition (hey, that rhymes!  Sweet!).  Last Sunday I attended my aunt’s ward (church lingo) and helped out with the Primary music stuff.  Little kids, more LDS lingo.  We tried to get the kids to sing in a round, boys vs girls and all that - which was moderately successful.  It’s not easy to get a group of little kiddos to sing in a round when there’s just one teacher to follow, so having an extra voice (moi) worked perfectly.  My aunt mused that possibly next week when I am gone, she should just put a picture of me up for one group to follow, har har.  And then we actually went ouside to take some pictures.  This one was an outtake.  But incredibly awesome.  This might just be the face that WonderGirl saw when she blew up at dinner last night…

No comments:

HEAR YE. I need to document the fact that I ran 3 miles and didn't feel like death.  So just to make sure it wasn't a fluke, I did...