Friday, August 20, 2010



throwback thursday


I’m getting back into the swing of things, so let’s all pretend I actually posted this on a Thursday ;)  Today I thought I’d try something different.  Back on April 10, 2008, I posted this picture and this picture of what I saw as I entered the kitchen - WonderGirl had gone into my room, found these red heels and had walked in them all the way across the house with this serious investigative attitude.  It was amazing to happen on it - and even more amazing that she didn’t hear me run for the camera so I could capture her explorative solitude.  Today I thought I’d post a different picture from that quick snapsnapsnap session, just in case anyone doubts that I gave birth to myself.

No comments:

HEAR YE. I need to document the fact that I ran 3 miles and didn't feel like death.  So just to make sure it wasn't a fluke, I did...