Wednesday, September 1, 2010



GPOYW - Confession Time- edition.  In my post about my jewelry yesterday, almost every comment had to do with the super awesome green shag carpeting.  Sweet, except I do not have super awesome green shag carpeting.  I have super awesome beige shag carpeting.  Sometimes when I want to look all artsy and cool, I take pictures with the sweet apps on my phone camera that put different filters on it so as to make me look like I’m in a some weird perfume ad, and the “toy camera emulator” filter makes everything green-ish.  So in the spirit of full disclosure, here are a few other ways I am tricking you in into thinking I am awesome in this photograph:


  • Not a single strand of my hair is my natural color.  

  • My killer eyelashes are thanks to Maybelline.

  • I am not transparent because of Bare Minerals bronzer.

  • That Sebastian beanie doll cannot fly.  I’m really holding him up in the air.

Whew.  I feel a little better.

No comments:

HEAR YE. I need to document the fact that I ran 3 miles and didn't feel like death.  So just to make sure it wasn't a fluke, I did...