Friday, November 12, 2010



A few weeks ago I picked up this tee for about 2 bucks.  Yes, I am aware it is not remotely age appropriate, but when I find a tee that doesn’t make me look like a lumpy sausage and long enough, I lose my head just a bit.  Plus, when I wear shirts with big silly pictures, the Dude thinks it’s hysterical.  So 2 bucks for a fabulous fitting about-the-house shirt?  When I rarely leave the house?  Nice.


Except…. 


There’s no way I can wear it.  WonderGirl, aka the No Bad Words Police banned it, and rightfully so.  If she’s not allowed to say “stupid,” I definitely can’t wear it on an extremely comfortable, not too squeezy or too short tee shirt.  This is another one of those downsides to having a kid who can read.  Le sigh.  Curses…?

No comments:

HEAR YE. I need to document the fact that I ran 3 miles and didn't feel like death.  So just to make sure it wasn't a fluke, I did...