Wednesday, November 17, 2010



GPOYW - Why I Needs My Hairs Chopped And Needs Your Advice - edition.  Seriously, I can’t do anything with it except put it in a big clip, and have these two long stringy bits on either side.  And see the second picture, with all those tiny crazy hairs by my scalp?  Another injustice of childbirth, now my hair is growing back and it’s not pretty.  I can’t wear it down because my hair is limp and the front is sooo long.  I’d think just cutting some strait across bangs would help, except 1. my hair is fine so I’m afraid they would be stringy and sad looking, and 2, see that one eyeball sticking out?  I have a cowlick there and I can’t tell the hair there to do anything, so there’s little chance I could get all the hair to sit down.  Husband suggest Mall Bangs.  Could I bring that back???


Thank you in advance for all your wonderful advice to my horrific first-world problems.

No comments:

HEAR YE. I need to document the fact that I ran 3 miles and didn't feel like death.  So just to make sure it wasn't a fluke, I did...