Thursday, November 25, 2010



Have you ever heard of a Toll House Pie?? It’s as magical as it sounds.  I’m really blown away by how much I have to be thankful for.  Oh, I can always compare my life to someone else and come up short, but really - I have it all.  A home, food in my tummy and money in the bank, a husband who supports me, perfect-for-me (and mostly all-around perfect;) children, the gospel and all the awesomeness that goes with the knowledge of the purpose of life, family to love and to miss, and a friend who can cook an entire Thanksgiving dinner for her family, and still have the time and energy to make me a Toll House Pie and drop it off at my house - just because I’d never had one. Sometimes when I actually process how insanely blessed I am, I feel like my heart can hardly fit into my body. I am so, so grateful.   And thank you so much, Julie! you. are. amazing.

No comments:

HEAR YE. I need to document the fact that I ran 3 miles and didn't feel like death.  So just to make sure it wasn't a fluke, I did...