Thursday, June 23, 2011



Husband woke me this morning with a kiss and breakfast before the kids were about.  A few hours he later he left the country (briefly - but feels so much cooler to say he’s out of the country than just next door in Canada) but I’ve been all twitterpated all day.  I’m always fully aware of how awesome he is, but every now and then also I’m reminded of how there’s very little just can’t do.  Lay a wood floor?  Wire the entire house for… whatever?  Fish a popsicle stick out of whatever the Dude has jammed it into?  Cook amazing stuff from nuthin’?  Open jars?  Fix every car, computer, camera and anything else I’ve broken?  It’s pretty cool, really.

No comments:

HEAR YE. I need to document the fact that I ran 3 miles and didn't feel like death.  So just to make sure it wasn't a fluke, I did...