Wednesday, July 6, 2011



I was talking with a girlfriend from college who had been visiting mutual college friends of ours.  None of us have seen each other since at least 2002, and they have never met my husband.  As they pondered about that fact, one friend reportedly mused - “I would love to spend half an hour in a room with the man that got Reva K. to marry him.”


When my friend told me this, I laughed.  Then I told them that they’d probably be disappointed.  Husband is such a Gemini - such different people at different times - that it’s very easy to spend a substantial amount of time and never really get to know who he is, or that chewer center that I adore so much.


Unless you were at the 4th of July picnic and were standing near the face paint table around 7:30pm.  Then you’d have gotten some kind of idea as to why I’m kind of gaga over him.  But not around 8pm, as the face paint gets kind of burn-y on an adult male’s face.

No comments:

HEAR YE. I need to document the fact that I ran 3 miles and didn't feel like death.  So just to make sure it wasn't a fluke, I did...