Monday, July 4, 2011



Okay, I have to add another post to cleanse the palate from the last one.  I swear I’m not that much of a grump.  But For the love of all that is holy, do I really have only one tee shirt that is long enough for my Amazonian torso??  And it’s a random one from Charlotte Russe I found alll by its lonesome in the clearance racks years ago.  It put me in a foul mood for a few hours. Also the mom butt I have acquired that I think might be a result of either doughnuts or unattractive capri pants. Lucky husband.


But look what we managed to do!  I used Sussy’s tutorial on how to do sparkler pictures for the 4th, and messed around with the settings on the fancy schmancy camera until we got this gem.  Husband grabbed 2 cell phones and made this heart/butterfly wings thing.  And I captured it.  Sweet, we’re all ready for the fireworks tonight!!

No comments:

HEAR YE. I need to document the fact that I ran 3 miles and didn't feel like death.  So just to make sure it wasn't a fluke, I did...