Sunday, November 24, 2013

half full

I'll admit it, I've been feeling grouchy lately.  Too much of a good thing - even mothering sick, angry 4 year olds - can get me feeling a little empty.  But my cup is about to be filled, people.

1.  Danielle is driving here RIGHT NOW to visit for a wee bit with her dashing husband before they head to Thanksgiving in Minnesota and

2. I dash myself (and my family) to Colorado for Thanksgiving.  Mommy!  Colorado bestie!  HOME!!!

This week is going to be just what I needed.  Epic rejuvenating, dagnabit!

But right now I have to try and un-gluten the kitchen counters because I am a messy cook and the only thing I make is bread so my kitchen is a gluten-intolerant NIGHTMARE and poor Uncle ChaCha (Dani's dashing other half) is going to try and not die eating in my house.  He should probably go eat in the bathroom, in all honesty.

HERE'S TO CUP FILLING!!!!!!

2 comments:

Jane said...

When Danielle visits does her husband usually lick your counters?

Anonymous said...

Pioneer children sang as the rocked, and rocked, and rocked, and rocked....

HEAR YE. I need to document the fact that I ran 3 miles and didn't feel like death.  So just to make sure it wasn't a fluke, I did...