road trip

Current location : somewhere in Tennessee.

Destination : a wee bit of Georgia for my 8th year as a Blarney Girl at the Scottish festival up in the freaking gorgeous north Georgia mountains.

Next up : back to Wisconsin to pack like a fiend for just under 2 weeks.

And then : head to Colorado for a month to hang with my parents.   (AWESOMESAUCE)

And then then : to Texas,  where we hope all will be good with the nice house we're buying with an orange tree in the back.

Also of note : the husband cut my hair and it was actually really good.

Also also : cross your fingers please? Here's to hoping for smooth sailing...

Also also also : I need to buy shorts.. I'm already dying in 80 degrees. If anyone has tips on how to survive a southern summer,  I'm all ears.

Comments

Jane said…
Yaaaay Blarney girls!
All the best wishes for the house. Fruit trees are awesome.
Also good luck with the packing.
Air conditioning?

Popular Posts