Wednesday, June 10, 2015

road trip

Current location : somewhere in Tennessee.

Destination : a wee bit of Georgia for my 8th year as a Blarney Girl at the Scottish festival up in the freaking gorgeous north Georgia mountains.

Next up : back to Wisconsin to pack like a fiend for just under 2 weeks.

And then : head to Colorado for a month to hang with my parents.   (AWESOMESAUCE)

And then then : to Texas,  where we hope all will be good with the nice house we're buying with an orange tree in the back.

Also of note : the husband cut my hair and it was actually really good.

Also also : cross your fingers please? Here's to hoping for smooth sailing...

Also also also : I need to buy shorts.. I'm already dying in 80 degrees. If anyone has tips on how to survive a southern summer,  I'm all ears.

1 comment:

Jane said...

Yaaaay Blarney girls!
All the best wishes for the house. Fruit trees are awesome.
Also good luck with the packing.
Air conditioning?

HEAR YE. I need to document the fact that I ran 3 miles and didn't feel like death.  So just to make sure it wasn't a fluke, I did...