Friday, November 13, 2015

Dudeisms

This was what we were going for for Halloween this year:

    
No, that's not the best shot of him but it was on my phone and I didn't have to get up to find it so there you go.

Yesterday as we passed each other in the hall, he stopped and said (in the most thoughtful-sounding voice):

"You know mom, giving gifts is just as fun as receiving them."

And for a second I was AWWWWWW, he understands the joy of giving!  And then I realized it was probably just a veiled suggestion...

3 comments:

Jane said...

Hahahahahahahaha!! That's both scary and adorable.
(Inventive costume BTW>)
Good luck my strong, intelligent, most capable sister-in-law. I wish you well.

Teresa said...

Awwwww :)

Teresa said...

Awwwww :)

HEAR YE. I need to document the fact that I ran 3 miles and didn't feel like death.  So just to make sure it wasn't a fluke, I did...