Sunday, November 13, 2016

This is the first year in 10 years that I didn't post for NaBloPoMo, and it wasn't an accident. I promise I've felt guilty about it every day.  But if y'all send me fan mail (hi Kim!!) then I have motivation to post.  Ironically, I was just telling WonderGirl she HAS to write in her journal at least a week, so maybe I'll take a bit of my own advice.  Starting with now, dagnabit.  Halloween 2016 recap, yall! 

The Dude: - Revolutionary War soldier - for the BRITISH.  He has started faking a British accent and insisting people call him London, or Joe Cool.  Because reasons.

WonderGirl - Captain Literally.  She's currently obsessed with Studio C, so duh.
 

Thing 3 - a lion, because we have a lion costume that fits him. (Poor youngest child)

Husband -  Tape Face.  Because with duct tape over his mouth, he didn't have to talk to ANYone.  It was kind of the best church activity he's ever been to.




Me - Sleepy?  I dunno, I had footy PJs and a sleep mask.  I wore it last year.  I was busy enough sewing up WG's and finding duct tape, I never thought about me, so sleepy it is.  Cuz I IS.


3 comments:

klutzy k said...

Yay for your blogging!!! :) My 1st grader has to take video of himself reading at school. He breaks out his British accent when he gets bored ha ha! My 10yo LOVES Studio C. And the youngest...yeah, she got the costume that fit too. ;) Oh my gosh. Tape Face. Brilliant! My husband would probably be way more enthusiastic about going to parties if he didn't have to talk to anyone. And yours! I'm asking for naps for Christmas. I need to find myself some footies! Happy Turkey Day!

klutzy k said...

That's me, Kimbo. ;)

Jane said...

You are such an awesome family.
I'm glad to be associated, even if only by marriage.

HEAR YE. I need to document the fact that I ran 3 miles and didn't feel like death.  So just to make sure it wasn't a fluke, I did...