Thursday, April 24, 2008



Okay, not verbally/emotionally constipated anymore.  Didn’t actually ruin the life of the person that I thought I’d ruined, and the other person that I’d offended that wouldn’t call me back?  She was just lazy and forgot to call me.

Whew - that’s a load off.  Now I can go back to complaining about my life that actually has nothing wrong with it.

Liiiiiike, how the new diaper pail I got (because the last one stinks at least half of the house up) has now become WonderToddler’s favorite toy.  Of course.  And ew.

And how about how much I complain that having a baby gave me a poof in my belly, when the simple fact is that if I just did some sit ups I’d totally have a flat tumtum? 

And how miserable motherhood makes me half the time, when the other half takes my breath away with how amazing she is?

And how inSANE my husband makes me with his impatience and weird impulses (this week he’s obsessed with buying another scooter) and how many times a day I seriously contemplate biting his entire cranium off his neck, when the reality is he is the best thing that ever happened to me? 

Yeah, I know.  I irritate me too.  Hey, I know!  Let’s all talk how irritating I am!!  Oh, oh irritated I make me…    ;)

Post Script - the above picture is just cute.  No other point to that. 

No comments:

HEAR YE. I need to document the fact that I ran 3 miles and didn't feel like death.  So just to make sure it wasn't a fluke, I did...