Monday, May 5, 2008

Sleepy, head hurts a tad, but I haven’t been bloggety in a few days, don’t even know how y’all are doing, but I feel I must at least reconnect.

First thought: A good dinner guest comes over.  A great dinner guest brings ice cream.  A FABUOUS dinner guest brings ice cream AND brownies!  Oh, and regales you with awesome stories about nuclear power and cool planes - thanks Russ!  (yeah Elizabeth, THAT Russ!)

 Second:  I am FINALLY getting around to getting Christmas presents for people.  Last Christmas with the funeral and everything, I just decided to wait until I could get my brains back together.  Now I’ve decided that will never happen, and I’m going about getting Christmas presents anyway.  And you know what I’m suddenly hooked on??  Etsy!  Handmade gifts, one of a kind??  SO blasted cool.  Tell me what your favorite Etsy finds are, I’m dying to find more!

Third: WonderToddler has been absolutely adorable and an absolute pain at the same time today.  Weird.

Hrm.. that’s all I gots so far.  Off to bed.  MMMwha!

No comments:

HEAR YE. I need to document the fact that I ran 3 miles and didn't feel like death.  So just to make sure it wasn't a fluke, I did...