Wednesday, June 4, 2008



Haven’t posted a Things That Make THis All Worth it pic, and today I really feel like it is.  This shot is from a few weeks ago, but it’s a smile I’m lucky to see every day.  Last night I was so sad, I just couldn’t stop the waterworks.  WT kept giving me hugs, then standing back to survey the result.  She was working for a smile.  FInally she smiled and pointed at the TV and said hopefully - “SuWhy?”  It’s her favorite show (SuperWhy).  I smiled and turned it on for her.  She was thrilled, but she never left my side.  She’d look at the screen with a big smile, then turn to see if I was smiling.  If I wasn’t, she’d point to the TV and say “SuWhy!” - or “Our favorite show is on -doesn’t this make you happy?!”  When she decided I was smiley enough, she curled up on my lap, content.  Either she’s one amazing little girl, or I’m one awesome mom.

No comments:

HEAR YE. I need to document the fact that I ran 3 miles and didn't feel like death.  So just to make sure it wasn't a fluke, I did...