Monday, July 14, 2008

fun quiz for myspace profile and blog


Hrm… how on is this? Lesse - I *am* a people whore and loves me some friends… yeah, you probably don’t want to mess with me, but mostly because I’ll confuse the crap outta you with my 1 estro-logic.  But “Sometimes sexy in a way that only their lover can understand”?  Is that like when I try getting SH in the mood by irrtating him, just because I’m bored?  Oh, and I also have no idea what “make love” is. I prefer “gettin’ it on”.


Now we ALL know more about me than we’d like!


1. estro-logic - the art of changing the definition to something only a female can understand. Mostly so I can confuse my opponents, so while they stand there befuddled, trying to figure out why any grown woman would insist that Rhode Island does not actually exist because the only persons I’ve ever known from there were the Griffin family on Family Guy, I can grab their last brownie and eat it before they realize it’s gone.  

No comments:

HEAR YE. I need to document the fact that I ran 3 miles and didn't feel like death.  So just to make sure it wasn't a fluke, I did...