Friday, August 29, 2008



I have the final draft of the CD in my grubby paws.  I keep having panic attacks, wondering if it’s not good enough and if my family will disown me when they hear that weak G on the 5th track…  Of how I rushed that opening in the 6th one…   AKKKKK!!!!!!!!


In happier news, Elizabeth just showed up - and Dallin’s coming in tonight for the happiest, funnest weekend ever!!  They’d better fawn all over this CD or I’m going to talk about it nonstop until they do.  Isn’t it great when you have friends that love you unconditionally??  You can do all sorts of annyong stuff that would drive normal people batty.


Yay!!


applearts:


Interior design room: LG Electronics nya DVD-spelaren DVS450H

No comments:

HEAR YE. I need to document the fact that I ran 3 miles and didn't feel like death.  So just to make sure it wasn't a fluke, I did...