Tuesday, August 26, 2008



Silly Texas.  Why on earth is the Homecoming dance a reason to wear a craft store on your chest??


I’m going to update because Jane complained I don’t do it enough.  Pshh.  Not much is going on - finishing up the album, and trying to make my house semi-decent because this weekend DALLIN AND ELIZABETH ARE COMING TO VISIT!!!!!!!!!!!  PARRTAY!!!!!


It will be out of this world awesome.  Weather permitting we will be going to a tacky parade, go tubing, shopping and try out that theatre we have in the basement.  Also I predict both of them will spend a great portion of the weekend fawning over WonderToddler.  (if they know what’s good for them;)


SO. Excited. Right. Now.!!!!!!!!!  So that’s what’s up.  Whazupwitu? (yes, the worst song ever written… go google it)

No comments:

HEAR YE. I need to document the fact that I ran 3 miles and didn't feel like death.  So just to make sure it wasn't a fluke, I did...