Sunday, August 24, 2008



The heavens have opened.  My brother has started a blog.   Friend to babies and old people everywhere, my ridiculously sexy brother is now pontificating on the interweb.  YESSSS!!!!   This is awesome for a few reasons -


1. He’s hilarious and now I have more reasons to love the intraweb.


2. My power is growing.  How many people have I tricked into starting a blog??  I know at least a few of you - I FEEL ALMIGHTY!!!!!!!  I should start a blog army. 


YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


*leave a comment if my blog made you start one.. and I’m not apologizing either, because I LOVE reading all of y’alls:)*


*also, leave a comment on his, especially if you don’t know him and pretend like you do.  It’ll totally weird him out.  heehee.*

No comments:

HEAR YE. I need to document the fact that I ran 3 miles and didn't feel like death.  So just to make sure it wasn't a fluke, I did...