Thursday, October 30, 2008



excycle:


pac-man-bike-jump.jpg (image) (via feaverish)

 That’s an awesome costume.  I have none, as of yet. There’s a sleeping 18 month old in the room with costumes so I can’t find one right now.  I’m sitting my friend’s 2 kids, both loverly, but both good at reminding me how much I just am NOT a kid person.


“But Rev@, don’t you teach CHILDREN for a living?”


Yes, yes I do.  But one at a time - with a parent there to enforce and reign them in.  My students don’t spill chocolate milk on the floor.  They don’t scream that they need to blow bubbles RIGHT NOW, and they do exactly what I say.  Cuz when you do exactly what I say, I am the funnest, most charming person EVER and we will have a fun lesson, yay!


Toddlers.  I like them more than babies though!

No comments:

HEAR YE. I need to document the fact that I ran 3 miles and didn't feel like death.  So just to make sure it wasn't a fluke, I did...