Friday, October 31, 2008



Happy Halloween! 


Today started with a pair of orange and black socks.  Looking through my sock drawer, I saw them sitting there and it dawned on me that if I’m going to make WonderToddler dress up and do the Halloween thing, I’d better step up to the plate.


So, on with the witch costume, and her as a love bug.


I was the ONLY parent dressed up at the Haloween fair we went to this morning, and we had a BALL!  Running from game to game, collecting gooodies - AND, we chanced on a hayride!!  The best part as all the kids sitting there, silent, and my WT laughing  and screaming “I love hayride!!  I love it!!”


Today, I’m a Good Mom.  Happy Halloween!!

No comments:

HEAR YE. I need to document the fact that I ran 3 miles and didn't feel like death.  So just to make sure it wasn't a fluke, I did...