Friday, October 31, 2008



NaBloPoMo is here!!!  So get ready for goodies at least once a day.  Okay, so I already messed up and forgot yesterday - I’d been totally planning on it since LAST November, but Halloween was so awesome I forgot November 1st is the DAY AFTER and I had to get my tush in gear and post, but I was busy being Awesome Mom again and lost track of the day.  Yay for back-dating!


But from now on people - post a DAY!  Plus I’m trying to do it on the family blog too, so it’s double duty.  Whew!


2 years ago - I was a mess with the PPD, the being alone in Brasil with a newborn and no idea what to do with her.. it doesn’t get much worse that those few months for me.  The bright spot was all these amazing people I’d never met who read my blog and sent me e.mails and messages of encouragement.  When I mentioned the idea of NaBloPoMo to SexyHusband - who has always viewed my blogging a tad askance - he actually asked me to do it and supported me, just because he knew it would force me to contact the outside world and not allow me to wallow.  It was such a comfort - him reminding me and giving me time every day to blog, and all the support and love I got in return in comments and e.mails.  So now, every November is sacred - and a-postin’ I will go.


If you are new to it and want to join in, you can still sign in on the website or just start posting and cheat like me on the first day and date it as yesterday:)  I don’t mind, I’d love the company!  Yay for blogging!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what's up onebrickshyish.blogspot.com owner found your website via search engine but it was hard to find and I see you could have more visitors because there are not so many comments yet. I have discovered site which offer to dramatically increase traffic to your website http://xrumerservice.org they claim they managed to get close to 1000 visitors/day using their services you could also get lot more targeted traffic from search engines as you have now. I used their services and got significantly more visitors to my blog. Hope this helps :) They offer most cost effective backlinks Take care. Jason

HEAR YE. I need to document the fact that I ran 3 miles and didn't feel like death.  So just to make sure it wasn't a fluke, I did...