Saturday, December 27, 2008

crap, it bites!!

I managed to abstain from the crazy - I watched the madness with unbiased eyes.  I was proud of myself for not becoming a pop-culture drone for one blasted time in my life.


And then a certain sexy husband bought me this for Christmas:



NO, I did not ask for it.  He just knew, given my Harry Potter mania, that it was probably up my alley.  I was able to hold out for a day - I said , “Huh, lookit that.  It’s a book.”  And I was on my merry way.   But last night while my parents suddenly got really into some stupid marathon on Animal Planet about these hippies on a ship trying to save some whales, I thought to myself “Let’s just see how the first page looks.”


Crap.  I couldn’t stop - mostly because I’m a compulsive reader and mostly because I am a speed reader - I read the whole thing last night, minus the last chapter because poor hubby has to be in bed before 11 or his arms will fall off.  Dang it!!  I was so proud for not getting sucked in before - yes it’s laughably written and I’m pretty sure it’s about the level I could have written (“He always looked like he’d just finished filming a commercial for hair gel.”  ????) but dang if it isn’t HOTT!!!!  Crapola, I was so turned on and SexyHusband wouldn’t come near me because I had this crazed look in my eyes where I will most likely bite him and he’s not much into being bitten.  This Stephanie Meyer is SO definately the Mormon because whooo doggies, she perfectly captured that electricity between two young peoples who would most likely be shagging it up if it were not for the powerful influence of our knowledge of the law of chastity and such.  MAN do I know that electricity!  DANG it was hott!!!!!


Oh yeah, and there’s something about vampires or ghosts or something in the book too.


CRAP!!!!!!

No comments:

HEAR YE. I need to document the fact that I ran 3 miles and didn't feel like death.  So just to make sure it wasn't a fluke, I did...