Wednesday, December 3, 2008



I took this picture with my NEW COMPUTER.  THAT HAS A WEBCAM IN IT. 


AND.  IT.  IS.  RED.  !!!!!!!!


This post is dedicated to my super SexyHusband who bought me this awesome amazing RED laptop with a functioning battery pack  (!!!!!) because I dropped my last one and now it won’t start anymore.


This was so incredibly gernerous, and I am so grateful .  I also am thinking I shouldn’t tell him I dropped my phone at the grocery store today and it is sporatically turning itself off.


Does anyone else notice that I take every self portrait in the bathroom?  This is the only room with a mirror AND adequate lighting.  You’d think that would be motivation to clean it once in a while… 

No comments:

HEAR YE. I need to document the fact that I ran 3 miles and didn't feel like death.  So just to make sure it wasn't a fluke, I did...