Monday, February 23, 2009

to give is better than to receive

ganked from Elizabeth:



This is how it works….. The first 3 people to leave a comment on this post will receive a hand made gift from me during this year. When and what will be a surprise. BUT, in order for you to leave a comment on my blog, you have to post this on your blog first. (That means that sometime during this year you will send a gift to 3 people as well.) Get it? So, the first 3 people to comment on this post will be the lucky ones.



Since I can’t make anything physically, the first 3 commenters will receive a copy of my latest CD - Life As We Know Know it by my awesome trio Tres de Solei.  It’s self-published but I wrote a few tracks on it and I’m rather proud of it, imperfections and all.


Also, I have a fear of post offices so you may have to wait to receive it until Elizabeth comes to visit me again and holds my hand in the dreaded post office.  But when you get the CD you’ll be so happy you simply will not care.  Promise.

No comments:

HEAR YE. I need to document the fact that I ran 3 miles and didn't feel like death.  So just to make sure it wasn't a fluke, I did...