Wednesday, March 11, 2009

grrrrumblemumble

Crabby.  Crabby.  Should not blog.  Crabcrabcrab.


I’m fine, really.  I miss getting oxygen to my brain.  Dang pregnancy has made breathing impossible.  Also, have recently become officially fat.  Don’t believe me?


I BROKE my swimsuit yesterday.


Due to my ginormous chest, the part around my neck that keeps the suit up snapped.  I almost flashed WT’s swimming class yesterday.  Had to tie a rubber band around it to continue not flashing people.  It’s not as hot as it sounds - my butt looks like it’s actually hurting the suit.  If only I could find a maternity suit that doesn’t make you look pregnant….


My goal of getting “fat clothes” that I could wear before-showing and right-after-giving-birth-so-I’m-not-stuck-wearing-maternity-clothes-and-feeling-bad-about-myself was a bust, since I am too sick and exhausted to chase WT around a store.  Now, I have to just suck it up and pack up my wardrobe because every morning I make the mistake of thinking “this might still fit…” and when it doesn’t, I put it back in the closet.  AND THEN TRY IT ON THE NEXT DAY!!!  I’m a doofus.  But if you knew how bad my maternity clothes look - all hand-me-downs that don’t fit (I was too busy to shop last time, moving to South American and all…)


See what I mean?  Stop crabbing! 


But seriously, do you know how many times I touched poo yesterday??  


This is all I do, all day long.  Be fat, feel bad, get yelled at… GAH!!!


Yep, I should REALLY not blog today.

No comments:

HEAR YE. I need to document the fact that I ran 3 miles and didn't feel like death.  So just to make sure it wasn't a fluke, I did...