Saturday, March 14, 2009

John Mayer : Say There’s a LOT I don’t say. At least I try not to. I don’t tell WonderToddler that if she throws one more tantrum I will have a nervous breakdown. I don’t tell SexyHusband how the thought of having one more child makes me want to dig a hole and stay in it. And I try not to blog about how many times a day I look up at the sky and wonder why me, out of all the people I know struggling with fertility issues and who are and will be AMAZING parents - why I am supposed to be a mom. Instead of everything else I wanted to be, my path smashed right into Mommytown where in spite of the occasional successes, I frequently crash and burn. Just ask WT, who has screamed in horror at the sight of me today. So instead of exploding, I listen to this song. Close my eyes, float away, and remember that what I say can’t be unsaid - and resolve just to say the things that NEED to be said. Thank you. Yes… and no. I love you. I miss you. I understand.

John Mayer : Say


There’s a LOT I don’t say.  At least I try not to.  I don’t tell WonderToddler that if she throws one more tantrum I will have a nervous breakdown.  I don’t tell SexyHusband how the thought of having one more child makes me want to dig a hole and stay in it.  And I try not to blog about how many times a day I look up at the sky and wonder why me, out of all the people I know struggling with fertility issues and who are and will be AMAZING parents - why I am supposed to be a mom.  Instead of everything else I wanted to be, my path smashed right into Mommytown where in spite of the occasional successes, I frequently crash and burn.  Just ask WT, who has screamed in horror at the sight of me today.


So instead of exploding, I listen to this song.  Close my eyes, float away, and remember that what I say can’t be unsaid - and resolve just to say the things that NEED to be said.


Thank you.


Yes… and no.


I love you.


I miss you.


I understand.

No comments:

HEAR YE. I need to document the fact that I ran 3 miles and didn't feel like death.  So just to make sure it wasn't a fluke, I did...