Monday, March 23, 2009

unpleasant.

I don’t mean to sound ungrateful.  I really hate that I do.  But I’m ungrateful.


I have been screamed at, punched, berated, barked at, bossed around, and whatever else a toddler does this morning.  I didn’t take it, I gave time outs, and lovingly informed her that her behavior was …. unacceptable.


And with every kick from the inside of my gut, I’m reminded that this is not over, not by a long shot.  Once this thing comes out, I get a year of no sleep, projectile vomit, followed by another year of running away from me and angry gibberish, and then tantrums.   And don’t even get me started on trying to find someone to watch them while I try to teach violin lessons…


I really don’t like my job.

No comments:

HEAR YE. I need to document the fact that I ran 3 miles and didn't feel like death.  So just to make sure it wasn't a fluke, I did...