Monday, April 20, 2009



4am Eastern Time Zone Friday morning, we were up and off to the airport.


10am Pacific Time Zone, we arrived in San Diego.


12:30pm Pacific, we got to witness my brother Quinn’s wedding to Mara at the San Diego temple.


…The rest of the day was spent in traffic (4 hours..!)  and with family…


4am Pacific Saturday Morning, off to the airport again.


…7 hours of air travel and delays….


6:20pm Eastern Time, arrive home, throw on some clothes that don’t fit and head to a gig 1.5 hours away that starts in 40 minutes…


7:30pm Eastern Time, arrive at gig, play dead-on-my-feet for 3 hours.


Midnight Eastern Time, arrive at home and pass out immediately.


Total time spent in San Diego - 20 hours. Hugs from my family?  Totally worth it.

No comments:

HEAR YE. I need to document the fact that I ran 3 miles and didn't feel like death.  So just to make sure it wasn't a fluke, I did...