Sunday, April 26, 2009



I am not baby hungry.  If I see a cute baby, I think “man, I love sleeping through the night and not changing 8 diapers a day / DON’T LET IT GIVE ME ITS COOTIES!!!!!!!!”  I never, ever think “I want to hold it it’s so soft and sweet and cuuuute!” 


I wish I was.  I wish I was excited about having baby number 2.  The constant nausea and exhaustion does have a way of killing any buzz, but having thing been through this once, I am now much more educated on how much work is ahead of me, and how poorly suited I am to it.


But really, I’m not cut out to do anything else, either!  Yeah, I play violin, but do I want to practice all day?  Been there, done that, got the degrees and now I’m pooped.  I tried working in an office, and teaching, and WOW, I’m really bad at that too. 


Do you know how much easier my life would be if all I wanted to do was cuddle and chase babies??  There HAS to be a pill for that!

No comments:

HEAR YE. I need to document the fact that I ran 3 miles and didn't feel like death.  So just to make sure it wasn't a fluke, I did...