Tuesday, April 28, 2009



Whining (via hunsonisgroovy)


Further proof that I am so, so not meant to be a mommy, as this cartoon went through my head 49 times during dinner last night.  Our SPECTACULAR daughter (who can eat her own weight in mashed potatoes) put us through a fun-filled dinner hour last night of “JUST TRY THE BAKED POTATO!!  IT’S JUST LIKE MASHED POTATOES!!!!”


Nothing gets me angrier than wasted food.  Really, violently, crazy angry.  She’s been refusing to even try food every since the day I pulled off my bra and said “Try it!  You’ll like it!”  She has the same sad, tortured look on her face she’s had since the day she was born that says “If I DO try it, everyone will DIE!  Why do you want everyone to DIE?!?!”


 Luckily, SexyHusband took the reigns on this one and cheerfully packed it up and an hour later when she was begging for food, she gobbled up the baked potato like she was an olympic eater.  I changed the sheets in our bedroom to channel the excess insanity.


MAN I’m glad this is a two-person job.

No comments:

HEAR YE. I need to document the fact that I ran 3 miles and didn't feel like death.  So just to make sure it wasn't a fluke, I did...